Tema: Great Website!

I'm sure you hear this all the time, so it may be redundant, but this is a really impressive website. For one, the "news" and "software lists" section filter out all the garbage. When I look at gamefaqs for a list of games on each system, I have to look at 10 garbage games or repeated titles of games I already know about just to find one game that looks worthwhile. And your reviews are very high quality. I have ok spanish comprehension skills, and the reviews I've read seem accurate and very well written. Many online reviews for older games are lazily written by people who just want to get more site traffic.

I have a  question about this site. Almost all your reviews are for games that are over 10 years old. Do you play 2D games that come out on newer systems?

Re: Great Website!

Feedback is never redundant as long as it comes from different people, so thanks for it. How did you find us?

Rick88 escribió:

I have a  question about this site. Almost all your reviews are for games that are over 10 years old. Do you play 2D games that come out on newer systems?

I have outstanding backlog issues right now and I decided long ago against testing out the games just for the hell of it (I have +30 sealed PS2 games mostly purchased on their release day waiting for their moment, for instance), so the most modern console game I've played is the latest GGXX iteration, I'm afraid. Anyway--as stated in the introductory editorial--proper analysis require, not only the necessary time to really know the game, but also a good amount of perspective, so you'll rarely see a full review of a 'modern' title here. The Site is getting a major overhaul currently and 5-years-old games may start to have their place, nevertheless.

Recap escribió:

How did you find us?

I found out about this site through insomnia.ac. I've been reading this site for about a year, and I finally decided to start posting.

Ah. No wonder Icycalm's brought here more people than even myself.