Un día va a haber que hablar sobre esto: http://www.lanzanos.com/proyectos/revista-retromaniac/
...
O tal vez no.
No has iniciado sesión. Por favor, inicia sesión o regístrate.
Postback » Mensajes hechos por Recap
Un día va a haber que hablar sobre esto: http://www.lanzanos.com/proyectos/revista-retromaniac/
...
O tal vez no.
"Action Game Side Vol. 1" anunciado en las principales tiendas para finales de mes:
Yo creo que os estáis perdiendo la mayor -- un ordenador para "emulación avanzada" DEBE ser un ordenador dedicado solo a este fin, y por tanto, todo debe supeditarse a las imposiciones de CRT Emu-Driver y no a la inversa.
Thanks, Ronan. It's really interesting in many ways, but the main problem I have with OBSF-30's is indeed the "operating force" being too low, so these are not for me -- nor for anyone who rests his fingers on the buttons, I'd say.
Sitio oficial ligeramente actualizado, aún en modo "teaser".
He de rectificar -- Grev no está involucrada en el desarrollo de la traslación, sino que solo hará de editora. El juego está presente en la última edición de Famitsu.
Kisou Ryouhei Gunhound EX en preparación para PSP, con codesarrollo de Grev y "story mode" rehecho:

http://gemutama.com/news/11404
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI9nZoVpprU
20 de Diciembre. Ediciones estándar, limitada y digital.
Tercer vídeo promocional:
Recap escribió:"Normal sci-fi theme" is kind of an oxymoron, but anyway, I'm sure they're still "sci-fi" bikinis and stupid "sci-fi" clothing. How's less ridiculous a flying child dressed like a victorian prostitute?
Because it suits the setting more than the shit in saidaioujo.
I don't know, man. Victorian lingerie for a victorian-styled (at times) setting; futuristic bikinis for a futuristic setting. ...?
Couldn't it simply be that Death Smiles' art (all of it) is better than Saidaioujou's?
You "didn't care about [Daioujou's lolita-like dolls]" because "the game doesn't interest you" but you do care about Saidaioujou's dress system in spite of not being interested in the game?
You miss the point, I don't care about either game.
Maybe I'm "missing it" because after six months you're still trying to "believe the dress system" whereas you said you never cared about Daioujou's dolls.
Saidaioujo has ridiculous girls in bikini's and other stupid clothing in an otherwise normal sci fi theme.
"Normal sci-fi theme" is kind of an oxymoron, but anyway, I'm sure they're still "sci-fi" bikinis and stupid "sci-fi" clothing. How's less ridiculous a flying child dressed like a victorian prostitute?
How come Daioujou doesn't but Saidaioujou does? What about Daifukkatsu?
Saidaioujo doesnt, and neither does daifukatsu.
You "didn't care about [Daioujou's lolita-like dolls]" because "the game doesn't interest you" but you do care about Saidaioujou's dress system in spite of not being interested in the game?
Death Smiles has a cohesive theme at least
I think I need you to explain what you mean there.
Daioujou I dont care about at all because the game itself doesn't interest me.
How come Daioujou doesn't but Saidaioujou does? What about Daifukkatsu?
El 2º "test" en el Hey de Akihabara, en curso:
Asada, sobre Saidaioujou 360 y otros proyectos:
http://www.cave.co.jp/gameonline/Xbox360/saidaioujou/
Saying it elsewhere is like not saying it at all, Macaw. If you insult Cave right after I post the news about them making a hi-res home version of the game without any freakin' explanation, your point can't even be slightly smelled, for christsake.
Are you fine with "gothic lolitas"? And how long did it take you to believe that they made lolita-like dolls pilot airships in Daioujou?
But you're like six months late. I thought you had just purchased the PCB or something. Today's a celebration day. Most likely the last we'll ever have regarding Cave. And Saidaioujou's approach is not any more lame than Death Smile's; we've got five years now to get used to Cave's survival techniques.
Did I miss something?
Anunciada adaptación a XB360 en el Dai-Kansha Matsuri, evento anual de MS para anunciar las novedades a corto y medio plazo para su consola.


http://www.famitsu.com/news/201208/24020068.html
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201208/24020109.html
En palabras de M. Asada recogidas por GN 1.0, saldrá la próxima primavera y la decisión se ha tomado este mismo mes dado el éxito del juego en los salones, puesto que la intención era que Mushihime-sama fuera el último título de la compañía para 3-60. Gráficos --se entiende-- íntegramente en alta resolución a la usanza de Akai Katana Shin, nueva "element doll", nuevos modos "original" y "novice" y corrección de los "bugs" de la recreativa:
Postback » Mensajes hechos por Recap
Postback, 2005—2026